Sunday, July 01, 2007

Photo post

Meeting up with Emily and Madeleine

For the first time since the girls were very little, we met up with Emily and Madeleine. Emily was my August Club 'buddy' and Madddy was born a few days before Rosemary in the same hospital. We had a lovely time playing in the play area at the top of Bisley Old Road (opposite the Parliament Street Family Centre), although it was a shame there was only one baby swing, so Rosemary and Maddy had to take turns.

Emily & Maddy 1

Emily & Maddy in the park at the top of town

On the swing

Having a swing (there's only one, so they have to take turns)


Maddy on the swing 1

Maddy enjoying a swing for the first time (I think?)


Maddy on the swing 2

Maddy enjoying a swing for the first time (I think?)


Maddy on the swing 3

Maddy enjoying a swing for the first time (I think?)


Saying 'Hi' to Maddy

Hmm, who's this? I think I'll say hello


Emily & Maddy 2

Emily & Maddy (+ Rosemary sneaking in)


Rosemary & Maddy 1

Looking at each other's mums


Rosemary & Maddy 2

Having a think


Rosemary & Maddy 3

Looking at each other


New dress from Grandma

We thought we'd make a point of taking some pictures of Rosemary in the dress that Gradma sent down. She does wear all the clothes, but we don't always remember to take pictures!

New dress 1

Look at my pretty new dress Grandma sent


New dress 2

I can kind of crawl in it, even


Hello there

Hey there, daddy!


Hmm, let me think about that

Hmm, I'm not sure - what do you think?


New dress 3

And I can stand in it, if Mummy helps


Eating something

We hadn't taken any eaiting pictures for a while, so thought we would. Can't remember what it is she's eating there, though!

Eating 1

This is yummy


Eating 2

This is yummy


Eating 3

This is yummy


Some pictures from going out with her Granny


Lead me up the garden path

Or the park path, perhaps?


This is cosy

Why are we waiting outside the door?


I can hide

Oh, we're playing hide-and-seek, are we?


The new comfy/nap area in the office

Rosemary now sometimes has a nap up in the office. Chris slept up there one night when she was teething, so she could sleep in with me, and we found the duvet really useful so have kept it up there. Sometimes, when she won't go back to bed in the early morning, we come upstairs and cuddle up and read stories, then she'll often go to sleep and will stay asleep if she just needs to be moved slightly, rather than the big repositioning of going into the cot. If it's very early, I might even lie down next to her and have a sleep myself! It's also handy for daytime naps, especially when she's under-the-weather, as she sleeps better if she's in a room with us. It's also much more comfortable for us when sitting on the floor reading or playing (and probably for Rosemary, too). And the dog isn't too bothered by it, either!

New cosy nap area

Sleeping on the duvet up in the office


The dog will nap too

And Wesley has a bed there, too.


Rosemary & Wesley napping

I'll just have a little snooze.


Random close-up


And here's a random close-up when Rosemary was too interested in the camera for me to manage to take any pictures.

What's that shiny thing in your hands, mum?

I'll take that, Mum. It's got buttons on it and looks like it might even make beeping noises!

No comments: