- You're so cute/Aren't you cute?
- How are you today?/How do you feel?/Are you well?
- I feel fine.
She's starting to ask and answer questions and is working out how to answer in the affirmatively or negatively without just using 'Yes' and 'No':
- R: Are you cute?
- T: No, I don't think so. Are you cute?
- R: Hmmm. No. I not cute.
- T: No? Are you pretty?
- R: I don't think so.
- T: OK. Well, are you clever?
- R: Yes, of course, Mummy!
Ah yes, and talking of being sad, she now has a very funny fake cry, which she uses and then adds 'I'm crying', just in case you hadn't noticed.