Sunday, January 25, 2009

More role-play

Rosemary: I need to ask Daddy.
Tasha: What do you need to ask Daddy?
Rosemary: I just need to ask Daddy.
Tasha: OK. Shall we call him on the phone?
Rosemary: No. Can I go upstairs to ask him?
Tasha: OK.

[exeunt, stage left]

Chris: Hello, Rosemary.
Tasha: Rosemary had something she wanted to ask you.
Chris: What did you want to ask me, Rosemary?
Rosemary: Daddy Pig?
Chris: Yes, Rosemary.
Rosemary: No, I'm Peppa Pig.
Chris: OK, Peppa. What did you want to ask me?
Rosemary: Daddy Pig. [points to Tasha] Is Fairy Godmother Mummy Pig?
Chris: Um. What? OK, yes.
Tasha: [rolls on the floor laughing for five minutes - much as Mummy Pig might do, in fact]

1 comment:

Nota Bene said...

There's a fine logic there somewhere...out of the minds and mouths of children...!